I’m celebrating the upcoming publication of my first book, Glimpses, and from now until December 2nd, I’d like to invite everyone to my prelaunch blog party.
Here’s what you need to do.
- In the comments section of this post, write a brief introduction of who you are and attach a link to one of your blog posts or your ‘about me’ page.
- Mingle. Check out all the other comments and go meet lots of other bloggers and their blogs and introduce yourself. Don’t be shy, go say hello.
- During the time the party runs, feel free to come back and leave up to two other links to blog posts. They don’t have to be blog posts from your blog; why not surprise a fellow blogger you follow, introduce them and leave a link to one of their blog posts?
- If you’re an author and would like to promote up to three of your books, then feel free to leave details in the comments.
- Feel free to spread the word and link any blog posts back to this one by leaving a pingback. Not sure how to create a pingback? Click here for details.
Please note that as I moderate all comments before they appear, it may be some time before your comment appears (especially if it’s the middle of the night here in the UK).
I’ve one more request for you. Please go and visit the blog of Richard M. Ankers and say hello. Richard’s book ‘The Eternals’ has been shortlisted as one of the best 50 Indie books of 2016 in the Paranormal category. The book has now made it to the last 20 and Richard would be delighted if you’d go and vote for the book. Click here for more details.
Finally, look out between now and December 2nd for more news about Glimpses. I’ve got a competition coming up with some great prizes up for grabs. Glimpses will be available to buy as a paperback from December 1st, 2016. The Kindle version is available for preorder now. Click on the links below.
© 2016 Copyright-All rights reserved-hughsviewsandnews.com.