Welcome back to Hugh’s Photo Challenge.
This week I’m asking you to show us what lurks in a cupboard that you, or anybody else at home, hardly ever opens.
Here’s my photo.
This is a view into one of the cupboards in our kitchen. As you can see it contains lots of items that only come out once a year. Once that cupboard door is closed on Twelfth Night, it’s hardly ever opened again until December. Such a shame really because I love the Emma Bridgewater Holly crockery that I purchased a few years back.
So what’s in your cupboard? Go on, don’t be shy, show us what lurks inside that cupboard and tell us why it is in there. If you don’t want to display the contents of the whole cupboard then take an item out and show us what it is and tell us why it is in there.
Fancy joining in the fun? Here’s what you need to do.
1. Take a photo of either the contents of a cupboard or of just one item from a cupboard.
2. Create a new post on your blog entitled “Hugh’s Photo Challenge: Week 2 – What’s in the Cupboard?”
3. Add the photo you have taken to the post and tell us a little about what you are showing us.
4. Create a pingback to this post or leave a link to your post in the comments section below so that other participants can view your post.
Now on to last week’s challenge where I asked you to show us what you were eating for breakfast.
First of all many thanks to everyone who participated in the challenge not only here on WordPress but also on Instagram. I’ve chosen five entries to showcase, which are listed below. Click on the link at the beginning of all five to view what delights were being served.
- Every Picture Tells One took a photo of a beautiful homemade pizza. Pizza for breakfast? No, not quite, this was a pizza for brunch. It looked very mouth-watering but I did wonder if I would be allowed a glass of red wine with it at that time of the day?
- Meredith, over at Meredith’s Musings served us up a drink for breakfast that I thought would suit everyone on the morning of Halloween. “It’s healthy” she tells us and I’m sure it is. I rather like the colour, although I’m not sure I’d like the taste. Maybe I should give the recipe a try?
- Carol, over at Retired? No One Told Me served us up Thai Pork and Basil served with rice. I wasn’t so sure I’d eat something like that for breakfast, but when Carol told me she would not even consider bacon and eggs for breakfast, I soon changed my mind.
- Marje, over at Kyrosmagica even went so far as to decorate the plate she was using for breakfast. I was very impressed, especially as bits of the potpourri she had added looked edible. It reminded me of a story of when a great-aunt of mine once served potpourri to an unsuspecting relative.
- Ritu, over at But I Smile Anyway served us a very healthy looking breakfast. Not only that but she also wrote a wonderful poem for the challenge and showed me the very yogurt she had used by inserting a picture of it in the comments. Thank you Ritu for showing us how to insert images into comments.
Entries for this week’s challenge are open until Friday 23rd October, 2015, and I’ll showcase five entries when announcing next week’s challenge. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with. Have fun!
Join Hugh & Toby on Instrgram https://instagram.com/hugh.roberts05/
© 2015 Copyright-All rights reserved-hughsviewsandnews.com.