I’m celebrating knees today. Come and join me as I tell you what I like most about my knees.
- They belong to me, and I think I’m quite nice.
- They make it easy for me to sit down. Imagine watching TV or going to the toilet while standing up!
- They don’t complain when I hide them away until Summer arrives.
- They come in very handy when performing my favourite dance ‘Knees Up Mother Brown’.
- They were the reason why I stopped wearing flannelette night-wear in bed.
- They come in very handy for resting my head on, providing middle-aged spread does not get in the way.
- Kneeing Michael Farquharson in his tender area when he told me I looked rusty because I had ginger hair would not have been so satisfying.
- They make the perfect place to sit on when I’ve grabbed the last chair and the rather attractive man doesn’t want to be the only one standing up.
- They helped me from being caught by the supermarket security guard when running down the high street with a frozen chicken stuffed up my jumper.
- I would not have won the knobbly knee contest at Minehead Butlins Holiday camp in 1972! I was only ten years old but was delighted with my win.
What about you, do you like my knees? Do you feel sorry for penguins because they don’t have knees?
I was going to show you a photo of my knees but they are rather shy, so here’s some photos of some vegetables stuffed into glass jars instead.
What’s your favourite part of your body, and why?
© 2015 Copyright-All rights reserved-hughsviewsandnews.wordpress.com.