I’ve seen a lot of blog loving happening here on Planet Blog over the last few months, and I thought it about time I threw a party as well, and ask you all to help me spread some blog love this weekend.
It’s very easy to join in and there is not much involved. All you have to do is choose a fellow blogger and do what I am about to do below.
I’ve only been following Sally’s blog for about a month, but she has bowled me over with the support she has given to me, fellow bloggers, and authors.
She re-blogs posts, gives out excellent health and wellbeing advice, interviews authors, promotes book reviews and tells really good jokes (especially parrot ones). In fact, I am trying to persuade Sally to become a standup comedian and she’s promised that I can be her agent, if she goes ahead with my advice.
I’m spreading the blog love this weekend and am asking you to check out and follow her blog to introduce you and your blog to her, give her a big ‘hello’ and to start enjoying some of her already published posts, as well as those she has yet to publish.
Click the link below and it will take you straight to her “about me” page on her blog.
That’s it. That is all you need to do.
1. Choose a fellow blogger who you think spreads blog love.
2. Write a short post about them.
3. Entitle your post Walking On Sunshine Blog Hop Party (so others can find your post).
4. Create a pingback to this post, so that the link appears in the comments section, so that other participants can read your post. Click here for details on how to create a pingback.
5. If you are not sure how to create a pingback, then copy and paste the link to your post in the comments section below (so that other participants can read your post).
You can mention as many bloggers as you want in your post and write as much about them as you want, but try to not make your post too long. You can also use my Walking On Sunshine Weekend photo in your post if you want to.
Enjoy the party everyone and keep spreading the blog love.
© 2015 Copyright-All rights reserved-hughsviewsandnews.wordpress.com.